- Produced probably by Ricoh Co., Ltd. Japan for Sears in late 1960s
- Mount M42 (Pentax/Praktica screw)
- Focal length 135mm
- Aperture range f2.8-22 auto or manual
- Focal range 1.5m to infinity
- Filter thread 55mm
- Aperture blades 8
- Weight 13.9oz (394g)
- A-M switch
- built-in hood
Well constructed lens in the classic Takumar or Rikenon style of old, pretty compact and well-balanced for a metal-bodied telephoto. In fact based on the fit and finish I’d bet it’s really a Rikenon, especially considering my Sears Auto 55mm 1.4 is identical to my Rikenon 55mm 1.4, and they’re all from about the same time period.
Basically a lovely little lens, I’m quite pleased with it!
- ?? I guess it would be a nice companion for a Sears TLS (a stretch I know)